Sunday, March 25, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday 3/25/12


Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday!
Today is our chance to give you six sentences from a work in progress, newly released publication or something that has been on the back burner that we want to turn up the heat on. It's a fishing expedition and we want to land the BIG one, YOU!


My six sentences this week is another excerpt from a current work in progress, roughly entitled "Devil's Candy".
My friends with long term benefits are getting reaquainted (again). The question I keep asking myself as I write this, are these two "meant" to be together? And which one is smart enough to do something about it? Let's peek in on Jacob Devlin and Emily Candice Maples.


He moved up her body to nuzzle at the base of her throat. Soft kisses trailed fire on her skin till he reached the lobe of her ear. With the softest bit of sucking, Dev whispered, “Tell me you love me, Emily.”

          His manhood prodded her sex again, as if she needed reminding of the sensual delights that waited if she would give in to his ultimatum. This man commanded her body and borrowed her heart, what difference if he owned her soul as well.
“I love you.”


I hope you enjoyed this snippet. A glimpse into their world and my mind. I appreciate all feed back, comments and helpful suggestions. So please, comment away. To find out what some other killer authors and genius' of the written word are up to also, follow this lovely link,  SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY. Always Sexy Sixers, Happy Reading! Love Jp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers