Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Here! Finally, ready to read!

Review from Satin's Bookish Corner

REVIEW!!!

THE SEXIEST TIME OF THE YEAR: EROTIC ENCOUNTERS AT THE YULE SEASONTitle: The Sexiest Time of Year: Erotic Encounters At The Yule Season.
Editor: Sasha Illyvich
Date Published: 28th November 2011




Description: During the holiday season everyone's thoughts turn to amour. Everyone has an idea of what kind of romantic or sexual encounter they want as a present. No wonder it is the sexiest time of the year. Have a happy, merry, and - best of all - kinky holiday season with this anthology of yule erotica! Wishes are fulfilled from true love to forbidden sexual longings in these stories by Clarice Clique, JP Archer And Lani Rhea, Elizabeth J. Kolodziej, and edited by master of erotic romance, Sascha Illyvich!



Review : This book has three short stories in it. each story is based on steamy Christmas stories with a difference. I'm going to say that I thought it was a good read and I enjoyed most of it. There was lots of steamy moments in this book and if you're like me you will love it. But I warn you, you might get a little hot under the collar. lol.

Winter by Clarice Clique

This was about a Witch who got a prince to come through a portal to save her. it was extremely Kinky and would make your toes curl. *wink*. I love the leading lady in this because she was a strong character and could hold her own and all my followers know this is what I like in a leading lady.

The Ark Hotel-Before The Dawn by JP Archer and Lani Rhea

This is about an abused woman getting the courage to leave her abusive partner and move on with her life. Along the way she has to come to terms with a new man liking her. This is an amazing story and  so easy to read.


Demon Protection Plan by Elizabeth J. Kolodziej

Now this was the story in this book I wanted to read. Id heard so many good things about this author and iv been dieing to get my hands on one of books. OK back to the book lol. This book is about demons who would get killed killed if people new what they were. But the two leading characters learnt to hide and deal with what they were with the help of the spark they had for each other. I found this story made me chuckle but still had my toes curling and my heart swooning.


Over all view:

Well I have to say this book was worth the read. 3 very different stories that were very easy to read. Some people might find one of the stories too kinky, but if your like me you will fully enjoy it. The only problem I had with this book was that it was listed under the publishers name instead of the amazing authors that wrote the stories. But that has nothing to do with how much I enjoyed the book. I'm so glad I was asked to read this book because I'm all ways looking out for new authors to follow and I think after reading this book I will be keeping my eye out for these ones.



RATING 4 STARS Click the title The Sexiest Time of the Year to go to Amazon.com for Kindle purchase.




2 comments:

  1. Hi JP! Looking forward to hosting you Monday thru Friday this week! Whoo-hoo! Congrats on the new book! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tonya. I appreciate you having us.

    ReplyDelete

Followers